Turn on thread page Beta

Theory Test In 5 Days,important Question! watch

ReputationRep:
    Have my theory test in 5 days,and havn't looked at anything yet,but i have all the material such as cd and highway code.Do i need to learn ALL of the highway code?because it seems a lot to learn!thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsme!!)
    Have my theory test in 5 days,and havn't looked at anything yet
    Well, needless to say but that's a bit irresponsible of you. I'd say learn what all the road signs mean and start doing lots of HP tests right now!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    5 days is plenty of time to learn it all, most of it's common sense. After you've gone through the cd a couple of times try a practice test, i bet you'll pass it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean to sound rude, but why do people book their theory tests, without having the slightest idea as to what it entails??? You wouldn't take an A Level without doing any studying beforehand, would you!

ReputationRep:
    yeh most of it is common sense deff try to learn the signs,most road markings,stopping distances and crossings u can mostly guess the rest do at least 2 hours a night from now on just to be sure though good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I don't mean to sound rude, but why do people book their theory tests, without having the slightest idea as to what it entails??? You wouldn't take an A Level without doing any studying beforehand, would you!

true,but why not? its not a hard test and u usually have to wait two weeks before u can take it anyway which is more then enough time although people should know what you actually have to revise just not ness. revised

(Original post by itsme!!)
    Have my theory test in 5 days,and havn't looked at anything yet,but i have all the material such as cd and highway code.Do i need to learn ALL of the highway code?because it seems a lot to learn!thanks
    just use the cd, i didnt read the highway code and i passed just with the cd (:

ReputationRep:
    its soooo easy the theory test, i did all my revision in one day, i bought the CD and did all 500 questions ( i think) twice and passed it with ease

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.