Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    2014: 80th
    2015: 45th
    2016: 104th

Bradford has swung around like no other university. There seems to be hugely varying opinions year on year with scores changing really fast.

I dont go to the uni but this has stood out to me pretty big. Any ideas as to what went on?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KardasDragon)
    2014: 80th
    2015: 45th
    2016: 104th

Bradford has swung around like no other university. There seems to be hugely varying opinions year on year with scores changing really fast.

I dont go to the uni but this has stood out to me pretty big. Any ideas as to what went on?
    Hello,

This is a good spot!

Like all rankings there are a number of factors that make up the overall outcome, with methodologies often changing each year. We have fluctuated within THE's Student Experience Survey, but over recent years we have consistently risen in other rankings, with the University of Bradford climbing to 52nd in the 2017 Guardian University Guide and 53rd in the Complete University Guide. As a University we constantly work to improve the overall student experience to make each student truly feel like they are a part of Team Bradford!

Anna

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.