Younger sister bullies me.

Watch
Squishy Pixelz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I'm nearly 18 and I have a younger sister who is about 5 years younger than me. I love her but she bullies me constantly. She replies with everything I say or do negetivly (putting me down and telling me that I can't achieve anything), she tells me what to do and I sadly do it (or she would hurt me, she taller and stronger), she takes advantage of my disabilities (I can't see in one eye and vision is limited in the other) and she makes me feel sorry for her (She was originally in a different school than me but she moved to mine due to low attendence, when I don't do what she wants she would say "I moved school to be with you". This makes me feel guilty).

I told my parents and they fully understand most of the situation, nothing seems to work. I've tried ignoring her, being nicer to her and talking to her about it. While my parents tried grounding her, ignoring bad behaviour and praising good behaviour and has talked to her countless times. Still nothing after 3 years.

It has gotten to the point where both my younger brother and I are scared of her which shouldn't be the case since she's younger than me. Plus she is ruining my friendships.

So should I just ignore her and cut her out of my life as much as possible or do I need to do something else. Thank you.
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Someone can make Bly bully you let them and by doing what she says, you have enabled her to do just that. She is just 15 and she has way too much power in the family.
Give her a good, hard slap - it worked for my kids.
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry, '13'
jamesthehustler
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Seamus123)
Someone can make Bly bully you let them and by doing what she says, you have enabled her to do just that. She is just 15 and she has way too much power in the family.
Give her a good, hard slap - it worked for my kids.
it's a last resort but sometimes as in this case it is the only option
a_d_e
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Even if it takes weeks, learn how to kick and kick her in the back or in the throat. I'm the youngest out of my siblings but the tallest but growing up they showed me what they're capable of, lol.
Rough her up a bit, she'll forgive you eventually.
If that fails pretend you've ran away or something and leave a note. Get your parents in on it and since its the holiday you can go away for a while.
My nephew tried to get rude to me, one thump up the back of his head and he knows when he's getting out of hand now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (636)
33.6%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (798)
42.16%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (374)
19.76%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (85)
4.49%

Watched Threads