To those who scored a 7 in IB English A Literature (SL or HL), please answer the following questions:-
1) Do you usually attempt the prose or the poetry?
2) For how long do you plan the essay (reading + annotations)?
3) What aspects of the extract do you annotate (literary devices, key sentences etc.)?
4) What points does your introduction include?
5) How do you structure the essay (linear, theme based etc.)?
6) How long is your essay?
7) What points does your conclusion include?
8) How do you recommend practicing/studying?
9) How many practice essays did you do, especially during the few months prior to the final exam?
If you have any tips, please share them too. Thank you very much.
Or does it play no part?