Turn on thread page Beta

i never got the chance and now i want it back watch

Announcements

ok i should have just left high school im going to college in september but i left high school when i was in year 10 so i never got to take my gcses the school bord was soposter be giveing me home todering but i never got it so there for im scrowed i want to take my gcses but i dont no how to go about it could anyone please tell me ( i had to leave high school because i got bullied badly )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    ok i should have just left high school im going to college in september but i left high school when i was in year 10 so i never got to take my gcses the school bord was soposter be giveing me home todering but i never got it so there for im scrowed i want to take my gcses but i dont no how to go about it could anyone please tell me ( i had to leave high school because i got bullied badly )
    I would recommend seeing a local Careers Advisor. I'm not sure how you would go about contacting one, but I'm sure somebody else can help.

Ad

ReputationRep:

get in touch with your local fe college...they do GCSE courses.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Go back to your old school's reception, ask to speak to the exams officer (or someone incharge or dealing with exams) and explain to them your situation.

Providing you don't have a job, you can retake your GCSEs for around £20.00 per subject. The average person has 10 GCSEs, so that's £200.00 overall.

Once you've paid for your subjects, you'll be referred to the department heads who'll give you revision books and tasks to complete over the school term. You'll have to create coursework and you may be asked to attend some of the lessons. In June, you'll have to sit in an exam hall full of 16-year-olds taking their GCSEs. It may be embarrasing, but the rewards far outweigh the little things.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.