The Student Room Group

Newcastle A101 Graduate Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Member1995
No, I meant for this one haha!:colondollar: Just cause some of the same people in the GEM 2017 group have also received interviews :smile:

And... also to revive this chat so we can split the GEM and UG interview invites :h:

Ohh ok I didn't realise that 😂 Someone with 720 just got one so I'm now wondering where mine is 😩😩😩
Original post by greenfeather
Ohh ok I didn't realise that 😂 Someone with 720 just got one so I'm now wondering where mine is 😩😩😩

Yeah haha, same! But then if i applied to both, it may come later... I'm really worried for GEM now though :frown:
Yeah haha, same! But then if i applied to both, it may come later... I'm really worried for GEM now though :frown:

Any interview is better than none; don't fret ☺️
Any interview is better than none; don't fret ☺️

I guess! I just tried to like your comment in the UG thread but it won't let me :/ Clearly they think there's some sort of favouritism going on haha
Can people that got interviews post stats pls? Thanks aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Interview! :smile:

2.1 bioscience degree and 750 in UKCAT
Interview. Predicted first in Human Bio and 750 UKCAT

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I meant for this one haha!:colondollar: Just cause some of the same people in the GEM 2017 group have also received interviews :smile:

And... also to revive this chat so we can split the GEM and UG interview invites :h:

Where is the GEM chat?
Reply 49
Interview :biggrin: (5th of January)

1st in Immunology and 810 in the Ukcat
Original post by mamly042
Interview :biggrin: (5th of January)

1st in Immunology and 810 in the Ukcat

Congrats! That's an odd date though...admissions policy states that all interviews will take place 12-16 December, 9-12 of Jan or a limited number 10-14 Feb...are you an international student?
Reply 51
Congrats! That's an odd date though...admissions policy states that all interviews will take place 12-16 December, 9-12 of Jan or a limited number 10-14 Feb...are you an international student?

No I´m EU so i´m counted as home.

These are the dates that are up for grabs

Screen Shot 2016-11-12 at 11.42.47.png
Original post by mamly042
No I´m EU so i´m counted as home.

These are the dates that are up for grabs

Screen Shot 2016-11-12 at 11.42.47.png

Wow they've completely thrown the admin policy out the window then 😂😂😂 wonder why that is....congrats all the same ☺️☺️
Interview!

2:1 Biosciences Degree. 777 UKCAT.
Are these arriving this morning? Didn't think they'd work weekends

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosser1994
Are these arriving this morning? Didn't think they'd work weekends

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, just saw it on my emails today, but was sent yesterday.
Reply 56
I'm assuming with a 727 UKCAT and predicted 1st in MChem Chemistry is not going to be good enough with the wrong degree for an interview ...
Congrats to all those with interviews 👌🏻
Original post by GWHB63
I'm assuming with a 727 UKCAT and predicted 1st in MChem Chemistry is not going to be good enough with the wrong degree for an interview ...
Congrats to all those with interviews 👌🏻

I dont follow your thinking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
bsc biochem 1st, phd biochem, 790 ukcat. not heard anything yet. i hope they are staggering their interview invites and have not already sent all theirs out on friday
Reply 59
Original post by Rasillon
I dont follow your thinking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just not sure my UKCAT score is high enough and my degree isn't Biology enough for that to compensate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending