The Student Room Group

Newcastle A101 Graduate Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophmlg
When is your interview? Mine's been but just so we can get an idea of when we might start to hear about offers :biggrin: good luck!

I rang them and they said last interview was the 21st, and so early March is likely..... Im banking on newcastle so hard since a Warwick rejection.. :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
Original post by dandrew92
I rang them and they said last interview was the 21st, and so early March is likely..... Im banking on newcastle so hard since a Warwick rejection.. :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

Same situation. 4 interviews and down to my last chance now. Would absolutely love to go there too but not feeling confident in the slightest

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh okay, thanks! Sorry about Warwick - I've still not heard from them but crossing my fingers. It's really a toss up between there and Newcastle, I'd love to go to either but my Warwick interview could have been better, and even though I thought I did well at Newcastle there are so few spaces :frown:
Original post by sophmlg
Ooh okay, thanks! Sorry about Warwick - I've still not heard from them but crossing my fingers. It's really a toss up between there and Newcastle, I'd love to go to either but my Warwick interview could have been better, and even though I thought I did well at Newcastle there are so few spaces :frown:

With fewer spaces (is it 40 offers) surely that means there are considerably fewer interviews. Surely can't be much more than 100?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think they have around 150 interviews...
Original post by sean0219
With fewer spaces (is it 40 offers) surely that means there are considerably fewer interviews. Surely can't be much more than 100?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They do interview fewer people than Warwick but I think it's still around 140 - not sure where I got that figure from though!
Original post by sophmlg
They do interview fewer people than Warwick but I think it's still around 140 - not sure where I got that figure from though!

140 seems awfully high! Not doubting you, just hoping it's not true haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I'm with you on that one lol I hope it's lower as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty sure that number is right. Unfortunately...
Original post by mamly042
Pretty sure that number is right. Unfortunately...

Looks like it :frown:

http://themsag.com/uk-medical-schools/competition-ratios
Just got an offer on Track!
Just received an offer through track!
Wooo offer on track!
got mine too! was putting off deciding whilst waiting for newcastles decision, but now i have no excuse
(edited 7 years ago)
And me! Well done everyone!
well done everyone! Did you all get them an hour ago??? I'm starting to think it's the end of the road for this year's application :'( :'(
I got an offer too!
well done everyone! Did you all get them an hour ago??? I'm starting to think it's the end of the road for this year's application :'( :'(

I'm wondering the same, this wait is agonising!!
Reply 158
Offer an hour ago, well done guys and good luck those waiting!

Original post by james282
I'm wondering the same, this wait is agonising!!

Came in at around 13:30 but I'm sure there are still more to come. They only seem to have started today. Don't lose hope!

I had my interview on the 5th of january, surname M and UKCAT 810 if that helps to work out a pattern.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending