Turn on thread page Beta

Do something crazy! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    whats the craziest thing you've ever done? I've just been trying to rack my brains to remember what the craziest thing I've ever done was...so far I've got nearly sunk a boat.

What about you guys?

*Update*
    I just remembered the time when me and a few mates went around Cleethorpes (our town) tripping our *******s off on magic mushrooms, that was ummm...enlightening. I think thats probably the most crazy thing I've done.

ReputationRep:
    My friends and I dressed up as super heros when we went to Movie World one time and followed Batman and Robin around. That was pretty crazy.

ReputationRep:
    FAINTED IN FRONT OF A WHOLE CLASS :eek:

ReputationRep:
    One time I drank a whole cup of tea. OMG that was likes soooo crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magicalsausage)
    One time I drank a whole cup of tea. OMG that was likes soooo crazy.
    weirdo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kez-man)
    whats the craziest thing you've ever done? I've just been trying to rack my brains to remember what the craziest thing I've ever done was...so far I've got nearly sunk a boat.

What about you guys?

*Update*
    I just remembered the time when me and a few mates went around Cleethorpes (our town) tripping our *******s off on magic mushrooms, that was ummm...enlightening. I think thats probably the most crazy thing I've done.

Not sure, basically everything I do is crazy, replying to this thread, well you gotta be mad to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kez-man)

What about you guys?

*Update*
    when i was 2, i took my nappy off in a public place and started shaking my behind..people still recall it....

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.