Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    HEY guys !

Im moving to London in a few weeks to work in Canary Wharf! Im quite an enthusiastic Weight Lifter! (Hoping Work life won't take over)

Can anyone Recommend any gyms with great facilities for free weights and shower-rooms ? (Preferably East London)

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    London is huge. It really is going to depend where you are going to live and how much you want to spend.

The gyms in canary wharf are bloody expensive. I train at a council gym on isle of dogs. Used to go to qmotion (QMUL gym) which is really well equipped but a bit too far away - cba to have to get a bus to the gym when there's a good enough one a 5min walk away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajizzle23)
    HEY guys !

Im moving to London in a few weeks to work in Canary Wharf! Im quite an enthusiastic Weight Lifter! (Hoping Work life won't take over)

Can anyone Recommend any gyms with great facilities for free weights and shower-rooms ? (Preferably East London)

Thanks
    EasyGym the really big one on the East. Hopefully, I can join when I'm 18.
    Tho I use to be allowed to go with my auntie, but all I did sit on the bench and watch her and over dose on chocolate and coke. No one cared, everyone was so busy working out !

My friend got into it by saying he's 18.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.