The Student Room Group

A level Subjects

Hello guys,
Basically, I want to do the following four A levels that I enjoy doing: Biology, Chemistry, Geography, and Economics( I don't have any experience on this subject) in a public sixth form. Can you give me some advice, tips, and your own experiences, please?
Original post by Abdul Noori
Hello guys,
Basically, I want to do the following four A levels that I enjoy doing: Biology, Chemistry, Geography, and Economics( I don't have any experience on this subject) in a public sixth form. Can you give me some advice, tips, and your own experiences, please?

First thing, check whether doing 4 is an absolute necessetiy for your future ambitions. It may be difficult to know at this stage but if you can avoid doing 4, that may or may not help in getting higher grades overall.

I've only done Chem so I would say it requires a lot of hard work. Maths questions often trip people up if they don't study Maths at A-level, so you've got to practice extra hard for them. Also, a lot of things are testing your memory so you need to find a technique that works for you, whether it's flashcards or posters or just writing stuff out over and over until you remember (Fun!)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest