Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are people so afraid of the naked human body? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's not disgusting or vulgar - it's nature. Why are we so afraid of it? A naked man or woman does not mean something sexual by default.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grand High Witch)
    It's not disgusting or vulgar - it's nature. Why are we so afraid of it? A naked man or woman does not mean something sexual by default.
    Not sure and most times seeing people naked would not be pleasing on my eyes even in a non sexual way xD

ReputationRep:
    I think it's beautiful but my mum on the other hand is disgusted by the human body

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I think it's beautiful but my mum on the other hand is disgusted by the human body
    Yeah my body is pretty beautiful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is probably a very complicated issue. I think it is primarily societal, but I do not know where the origins lie.

ReputationRep:
    Because religion.

Apparently God thinks we'll all rape each other if we see a breast or something.

Tbh I find the human body completely naked quite ugly, like not appealing at all.

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I could never be naked in front of a girl, but I could be in front of guys (as long as they aren't family). Its so weird.

ReputationRep:
    why would anyone be afraid of the human body? the human body is not ugly unless the person body is obese. the only ugly part of the human body that is ugly is the inside, the layer between the organs and the skin(yellow fatty tissue).

ReputationRep:
    People are afraid of mine because I bludgeoned a person to death with my part once.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I am if they're fat.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Well it will at least be in part that being clothed is seen as a sign of civilisation rather than being naked like the animals or uncivilised tribes and barbarians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I am if they're fat.
    fatist! *triggered*

ReputationRep:
    Chilly isn't it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHD2027)
    why would anyone be afraid of the human body? the human body is not ugly unless the person body is obese. the only ugly part of the human body that is ugly is the inside, the layer between the organs and the skin(yellow fatty tissue).
    Not necessarily true, the same applies for if a person is anorexic. #double #standard #hippy #shyt :lol:

I agree with the latter.

I am if they're fat.
    Surely, you'd be a bit more open minded since us :dumbells: rats experience the fluffiness that comes with a long bulk. :laugh:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Surely, you'd be a bit more open minded since us :dumbells: rats experience the fluffiness that comes with a long bulk. :laugh:
    Bit of chub is fine. Full on fat, nah.

ReputationRep:
    I am if they're fat.
    Triggered!!!!!!!!!1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grand High Witch)
    Trust me; I'm not. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ReputationRep:
    I've been been bitten by them once too often.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.