Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What bra size are you? Watch

I'm 21, my bra size is 34B. I do feel self conscious and insecure about my boobs.

Out of curiosity, what bra size are you?
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear bras.

ReputationRep:
    Best bra is no bra

(Original post by RDKGames)
    I don't wear bras.
    LOL I was indirectly asking fellow females!

(Original post by Fadel)
    Best bra is no bra
    So true, when I'm at home I never wear a bra 💃🏻
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    LOL I was indirectly asking fellow females!
    Well you should've made that explicitly clear

Well you should've made that explicitly clear
    Oops, I will do that next time when I ask a question 🙊

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear bras.
    You're everywhere!

I'm 21, my bra size is 34B. I do feel self conscious and insecure about my boobs.

Out of curiosity, what bra size are you?
    I'm 32A and I feel extremely self conscious

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear a bra, keeping them constricted like that just seems uncomfortable!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    I don't wear a bra, keeping them chained up like that just seems uncomfortable!
    :rofl::rofl: I was going to expose my size. However i shall not. Because there are already 2 males on this thread

I'm 32A and I feel extremely self conscious
    I buy padded bras, have you tried padded bras? I recently brought two lace padded bras from new look for only £8 each, tried them on and made my boobs look so much better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    :rofl::rofl: I was going to expose my size. However i shall not. Because there are already 2 males on this thread
    HA You already posted your boob size in a thread a while back!

IIRC it's a B something or another.

LOL if it helps you can do if anonymously 👀

I buy padded bras, have you tried padded bras? I recently brought two lace padded bras from new look for only £8 each, tried them on and made my boobs look so much better.
    No I haven't, I hope mine will look better, so does it look bigger the shape with clothes on or is it just for cleavage

I'm a 32DD but I'm petite looking so it doesn't make a difference what size they are. Boobs are boobs, they're fun. Don't let them dictate your happiness with yourself because I'm sure you have so much more to offer than a pair of boobs.

Remaining anonymous because its ma boobs n that.

ReputationRep:
    HA You already posted your boob size in a thread a while back!

IIRC it's a B something or another.
    B what? sorry

ReputationRep:
    B what? sorry
    Brb checking post history. Hardly fair considering your post count is like 60 per day....

What are the usual numbers? Like 32 ect... Given by the fact it's the only set of numbers on a Bra size I know: your tities are a B 32

Edit: 32B

ReputationRep:
    Brb checking post history. Hardly fair considering your post count is like 60 per day....

What are the usual numbers? Like 32 ect... Given by the fact it's the only set of numbers on a Bra size I know: your tities are a B 32

Edit: 32B
    WRONG!

No I haven't, I hope mine will look better, so does it look bigger the shape with clothes on or is it just for cleavage
    Try buying lace bras, I will attach the links of the bras I brought. It looks better both if I'm being honest, coming from someone who's very insecure about my boobs I'm glad I brought the bras.

For cleavage my boobs do look bigger and perky I think and when I was wearing clothes it just made my boobs look slightly bigger (but no huge) which is what I'm going for. For around £8 each, you can't go wrong. Plus, if you don't like them you can always return them I guess? Just don't take the tags off.

I think the trick to it is buying the correct bra size and its padded to give the illusion of them being bigger.

http://m.newlook.com/shop/womens/lin...-bra_379360501
    http://m.newlook.com/shop/womens/lin...-bra_387637541

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 21, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.