The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by enyav
34/36 (depending on the bra) DD.

I used to want smaller boobs but tbh like someone else already said, as a woman you have so much more to offer the world than your breasts. I think it comes with age, as you get older and grow up, you realise your boob size does not matter and has no bearing over your content of character and what you can offer intellectually and emotionally to others.
Hope this helps those of you who feel bad about your boobs, because of the way society has dictated modern beauty standards and indoctrinated us to think that a woman cannot be sexy without pert, plump breasts to offer a man. F*** that, breasts are used for the most natural process in the world - breastfeeding a baby. Regardless, your body is beautiful with or without 'the perfect boobs' (whatever that might be) :smile:

Yes!!
Reply 161
Im the same and no shop ever has 34b ever so id imagine that's pretty average and a lot of women buy it. That's like size 8 top size, more or less, so it's normal and nothing to stress about.
I'm a 34e I was a 32a but my boobs ballooned in the last 4 years cause I was on contraception!
Reply 163
30D. Figleaves is my saviour.

Giving the side-eye to all the 34Bs. Check
https://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/beginners_guide as it has been brilliant and I finally don't hate putting on a bra. (Disclosure: I used to think I was a 34b too.)
34 D, well one of them is!! The other is a C lol, I have scoliosis so my spine and ribcage is f***** up so i have odd tits
Do guys actually care about breast size?
Original post by biglad2k16
To people at dates and stuff like that

I don't think it's a lie, just boosts the females confidence.

Lol you can't make your boobs look too big, that means you're wearing the wrong size bra. The padded part is just to make your boobs look perky and appear a little bigger but it literally makes no difference.

Ask your Mum or sister about this, females have to wear the right size bra or they just look stupid and it doesn't match their body frame either.
Original post by Lularose83
32c... Which isn't that big, but they stick out a lot so look too big on my frame. I don't like it.

Hopefully, you'll grow to like them! :smile:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Girls dont be self conscious about your boobs. Or think guys wont like your cause they arent perky, big or sexy enough. All guys be like

😂😂
Original post by uglyslut
I'm 22 and I'm a 32A I did wanna get a boob job but I'm skinny so I don't think that big boobs would suit me and I dont really care much about my
boob size anymore

You shouldn't get a boob job, so many risks! Just embrace your boobs :smile: as weird as that sounds lol
Original post by natalie427
32C but I swear they look like an A.

I am extremely self-conscious about them currently, I never used to be, but hey ... now I am.
I am debating getting surgery in the future.

However, I think its really easy to make your boobs look a lot bigger then they are, which I can do without letting anyone down seeing as though I am single and never 'pull' (sorry hate that word, but the brain is too frazzled to think of an alternative).

Watch Fatal Attraction, that made me feel a tiny bit better. It is shocking though so be warned.

I agree, if I'm honest padded bras don't make my boobs look bigger. They just make them perkier and stand up which I'm happy with.
Original post by liquidconfidence
Sorry but, don't you feel weird wearing padded bras? I mean, I know you don't do it to please guys or anything but aren't you concerned that if you took it off in front of a guy, like he'd notice the difference?

Padded bras is just a thin layer on the bra.

Tbh, ask any female padded bras don't make your boobs look "a lot bigger". Padded bra is just used to make your boobs look perkier and stand up. We have to still buy the bra size we are, so it doesn't make much difference.

In all honesty, if a guy is that fixated on my boobs to be bigger then in reality there's no point being with him.
Original post by Anonymous
I wear both padded and non padded and I can tell you my boyfriend has never noticed the difference. My boobs are pretty huge anyway, but when it comes down to it unless it's a bra designed to boost cup sizes, the padding makes little difference to the size your breasts are perceived to be.
Also, if he's got far enough to take off the bra I doubt he cares how big they looked before

Exactly, padded bras doesn't boost cup sizes from my experience anyway. It just makes a little difference to how your boobs look.
Original post by enyav
34/36 (depending on the bra) DD.

I used to want smaller boobs but tbh like someone else already said, as a woman you have so much more to offer the world than your breasts. I think it comes with age, as you get older and grow up, you realise your boob size does not matter and has no bearing over your content of character and what you can offer intellectually and emotionally to others.
Hope this helps those of you who feel bad about your boobs, because of the way society has dictated modern beauty standards and indoctrinated us to think that a woman cannot be sexy without pert, plump breasts to offer a man. F*** that, breasts are used for the most natural process in the world - breastfeeding a baby. Regardless, your body is beautiful with or without 'the perfect boobs' (whatever that might be) :smile:

That's true :smile:
Original post by Ice Dragon
32B, would like 32C but pretty okay with my size :smile:

That's good 😃
Original post by AfcFob
34D/36C depending on the shop and I still wear a bit of padding because it just gives some more support

Same here, but recently I've brought two lace bras without padding and looks alright!
Original post by cuppa
Im the same and no shop ever has 34b ever so id imagine that's pretty average and a lot of women buy it. That's like size 8 top size, more or less, so it's normal and nothing to stress about.

Yeah, I'm a size 8 lol! I just buy my bras online to save the embarrassment 😂 free returns for the win!
Original post by Tiny_dancerx
I'm a 34e I was a 32a but my boobs ballooned in the last 4 years cause I was on contraception!

Oh okay
Original post by HFBS
30D. Figleaves is my saviour.

Giving the side-eye to all the 34Bs. Check
https://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/beginners_guide as it has been brilliant and I finally don't hate putting on a bra. (Disclosure: I used to think I was a 34b too.)

Haha, thank you :smile: I wish my bra size didn't fit so I'd be bigger but sadly it fits, I've been measured lol
Original post by Anonymous
34 D, well one of them is!! The other is a C lol, I have scoliosis so my spine and ribcage is f***** up so i have odd tits

Oh gosh! I hope you get well soon :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending