Looking for accommodation 2016/2017

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm still looking for a place to stay during following uni years. Maybe someone has a place to offer or would like to search together?

ReputationRep:
    Im also still looking for a place, to give more detail im looking for a studio, or 1 bed room flat, that is located preferably no more then 10 minutes away from University, i had a look at the University of Leicester accommodations and none of them seemed to fit what i wanted so if u find something please tell me.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm also looking for accommodation for the year Something close to UoL would be very ideal and I'm also willing to search for somewhere together.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys i have a place 65 a week, ive got loads of photos etc. Im a first year med student and need to get accomadation sorted asap! Please get in touch with me on here or facebook.com/causticsodapowder Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 98
Size:  82.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonnymartell69)
    Hey guys i have a place 65 a week, ive got loads of photos etc. Im a first year med student and need to get accomadation sorted asap! Please get in touch with me on here or facebook.com/causticsodapowder Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 98
Size:  82.0 KB
    Hi, Is this still available? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i'm currently commuting but I hate it already! happy to look with others who want to share as long as we can get on and everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saleh97)
    Im also still looking for a place, to give more detail im looking for a studio, or 1 bed room flat, that is located preferably no more then 10 minutes away from University, i had a look at the University of Leicester accommodations and none of them seemed to fit what i wanted so if u find something please tell me.
    hey, I'm currently looking for someone to take over a studio I'm moving out of. The contract starts as soon as possible and ends on the 30th june. It's near the city and train station which is quite a short 10/15 minute walk to uni of leicester, get back to me if interested

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who is looking for a place to stay, I have a studio I'm moving out of and need a replacement. contract ends 30th june (38 weeks). Its 130 a week and a short walk from UoL, city centre and the train station. I have pictures and a video if you'd like any get back to me asap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cduffy94)
    i'm currently commuting but I hate it already! happy to look with others who want to share as long as we can get on and everything
    hey currently moving out of a studio. get back to me asap if interested. close to city centre and both uni's. 130 a week for 38 weeks (june 30th end of contract)

ReputationRep:
    SEVERN STREET, Leicester, LE2 Room available 10 minute walking distance to Leicester University and 20 minutes from De montfort Uni and the City Centre. £85 a weekexcluding bills. It is also a short walk from an array of Bars, Restaurants, Shops and is located close to the train station. The bedroom consists of a double bed, comes with desk, chair, wardrobe and is fitted with secure doors and individual locks. 3 Bathrooms shared between 6 people. Message me for details.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have a studio flat available for takeover/room swap on London road, 10 min walk to Leicester Uni.

£575 a month all bills included.
    Location opposite dominoes on London road.
    New and furnished.

Message me for more info if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am looking for a shared house or accomodation with other students. If anyone has any offers, contact me asap . I don't want to live in studios either,
    Thanks, Im a student at UoL as well

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.