Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey ive been with my local territorial army infantry unit for about a year now and iam hoping to transfer over to its counterpart in huddersfield when i go to uni the september, just wanted to no if any one is currently in a huds T.A unit and how they find the commitments along side there uni studies?

    Hey man.

    Yea there is a TA in huds i was a member . East and West riding regiment when i was there last year but i believe it has changed its name to the four Yorks ar something like that. Its right on campus as well,round the back by the uni shop.

    Easy access. Just go down on a tuesday at 7.30 ish

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.