Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I have just completed the payment for my accommodation, I have received the conformation email but on the actual keele accommodation website it doesnt show the payment tab with a green tick next to it (like the others do once completed). Is this a problem for me( have not paid for everything correctly) or is it like this for everyone?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I also paid my accommodation advance payment a couple of days ago. I received a confirmation email telling me I'd made the payment, but like you there is no tick next to the Make Payment option on my accommodation account. If the tick doesn't appear in the next couple of days then I'll probably email the accommodation team to find out whether I made the payment correctly (apparently it can take a few days for the payment to register as paid)

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's anything to worry about - the tick never appeared for me last year either but had no issues with payment

Give them a call if it will take your mind off it though!

ReputationRep:

Go to "the office" tab

Go to "e:vision"

Go to "Finance details"

Go to "view all fee transactions"

then if there's a -450 outstanding balance that means all is good

ReputationRep:
    When does the accommodation payment need to be in for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyberpunk3)
    When does the accommodation payment need to be in for?
    31st August (unless you get your accommodation offer after that, in which case you pay it after you get your offer)

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, sorry to be a pain again. My payment option still has no tick. Therefore the next box (on campus) is still locked for me (not sure if that is a problem or not). Just wondering what are the thinga you have make a £450 payment too. I paid for a key deposit (£100) and acommodation deposit (300). Are these the two correct options that i had to pay? If not what do i have to pay? I assumed it was these two as they had the prices next to them. Thanks again if anybody is able to help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgie17891)
    Hey guys, sorry to be a pain again. My payment option still has no tick. Therefore the next box (on campus) is still locked for me (not sure if that is a problem or not). Just wondering what are the thinga you have make a £450 payment too. I paid for a key deposit (£100) and acommodation deposit (300). Are these the two correct options that i had to pay? If not what do i have to pay? I assumed it was these two as they had the prices next to them. Thanks again if anybody is able to help
    The payment should be £450

£300 goes towards the rent and £150 is for the deposit which you get back at the end of the year

Give them a call it's nothing to panic over

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i did £450 overall but were they the right options to pay? I have a feeling ive put the wrong options. I have emailed them just awaiting a reply. Was hoping someone here may know

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm pretty sure a green tick never comes up on that box at least it didn't in my first year. The on campus stuff is for reporting repairs, signing inventory etc. so shouldn't have anything available at this point anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dcthorpe)

Go to "the office" tab

Go to "e:vision"

Go to "Finance details"

Go to "view all fee transactions"

then if there's a -450 outstanding balance that means all is good
    where do we get the evision login details? Does the university send them to us or are we supposed to create an account?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skywards)
    where do we get the evision login details? Does the university send them to us or are we supposed to create an account?
    You should get an email from Keele IT Services with log in details for your Keele Students account. eVision is within the main students account

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    You should get an email from Keele IT Services with log in details for your Keele Students account. eVision is within the main students account
    I've already completed my accommodation and payment on the 21st. Still no email with eVision login info, and moving in day is the 24th too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.