Turn on thread page Beta

Joseph & Amazing Technicolour Dream Coat. Has anyone seen it ? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm seeing it in 2 weeks time & was wondering if anyone's seen it yet ?

Is it any good ?

ReputationRep:
    I saw it when I was younger when Philip Schofield played Joesph! I remember how colouful and upbeat the show was, so you should enjoy it!

ReputationRep:
    I saw it three years ago and I liked it a lot. The songs are very varied so there will be at least one you'll enjoy listening to.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen the stage show. Can't remember when I did but it was really good.

ReputationRep:
    I'm seeing it on the 16th August and then again in April next year - can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Ive been in it!!!! Go Go Joseph

ReputationRep:
    I've seen it a couple of times and find it great fun

ReputationRep:
    I think it opens like tomorrow or tonight? Whoever sees it, come and tell us what it's like. I've heard from a few people who's been to see the previews and apparently it's really good. Hopefully Lee will live up to the high expectations.

ReputationRep:
    ^Hope so too, must say, i don't enjoy his version of 'Any Dream' much... though that might be the music video really puts me off :p:

I've seen it in the West End twice, on tour - and my school did a production of it! (I was Gad... wahey!!)

If anything, it's just FUN! You tend to forget the serious side of it (like the fact his brothers were planning to kill him!) and just find yourself enjoying it. The 'Joseph Megamix' at the end is possibly the best bit (i hope they include it in this performance!)

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I would love to see it, we used to sing the songs in infants school and i loved it then. Plus i watched Any Dream Will Do so would love to see Lee

ReputationRep:
    I went watching it 2 years ago at the Palace Theatre in Manchester and it was one of the best plays I've seen. I even cried at the end...the energy from it was amazing. I defo recommend it!

ReputationRep:
    I saw a production of it a couple of years ago in plymouth, was fabulous, SO want to see the west end version with lee but unless i become a millionaire, that isn't going to happen....!

BUT i have had my dose of joseph - last week my school performed it - i was jacob (AKA big daddy :P) SO much fun!!! Songs have been in my head ever since :P

xx

ReputationRep:
    Im going to see it in November... bloody expensive it was too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janice)
    I've seen it a few years ago. I much prefered The Lion King though. :ninja:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I saw it when Jason Donovan was in it, years ago, it was great!

ReputationRep:
    Our school did it as the school play last year and it is very enjoyable as a show

ReputationRep:
    I went to see it a couple of years ago in Drury Lane and it was one of the best nights ever.

Also I've done the show twice. It's one of my fave musicals.

ReputationRep:
    i went to the premiere it was a great night out, i totally forgot about the technical fault that happened after 30 minutes, then thats all that got reported in the news the next day!

I had loads of fun that night, it was my first experience of joseph and the west end so i dont know how it measures up compared to the older versions

lee looked...nice.

the annoying thing is that the songs will stay in your head for at least the next 5 days...im on day 6 of recovery, they still havent left my head grrrr

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=baby_emmy The 'Joseph Megamix' at the end is possibly the best bit (i hope they include it in this performance!)

-x-[/QUOTE]

agreed. and you won't be disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    I went some years ago to see it it was really good fun for everyone i would defintely recommend it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.