Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    I struggled with equity mainly because I just found it hard to engage with. I thought I'd done terribly in the exam but it turned out to be my best exam so my advice would be:

Learn your case law as much as you can. Although you wont get marks for facts, I find the principles much easier to understand and explain if I understand the facts. I also try to make links with the case names and the point I will use them to make.

Create answer plans or structures. These shouldn't be so rigid that only a certain question would fit what you've prepared but they should help you to tackle any question, whether it be essay or problem, in a methodical, logical way.

Try to find some academic opinion. Read a few journals to get some opinions that would fit with your conclusions. Critical analysis is a great way of picking up an extra few marks.

As nerve wracking as it is, try to relax a bit. Prepare as much as you can and get plenty of sleep the night before the exam. Good luck

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.