Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How do other cities in the UK compare to London? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    Storm have had their licence revoked. Just thought you might want to know....
    WHAT !!! why ???

they ran that place like clockwork... searched everyone and everything. whats the deal with that, it was expensive but i thought it was decent. oh well, ill have to go to one of the other hundred amazing clubs london has to offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    my mate got a flat in london, so we go down every couple of months. there is a vast majority of clubs pretty much separated by music... r&b - go to oxygen leicester square. for class go to storm leicester square. for a pull go to the dome tufnell park. too many to mention, you should go its f*cking out of hand.
    lol the dome is a good laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddiedaboss)
    lol the dome is a good laugh
    s'alrite - not what you would call classy, but its good for a couple hours before the tube closes, then its off to some top class institution.

ReputationRep:
    s'alrite - not what you would call classy, but its good for a couple hours before the tube closes, then its off to some top class institution.
    has anyone been to turnmills or fabric?

ReputationRep:
    my mate got a flat in london, so we go down every couple of months. there is a vast majority of clubs pretty much separated by music... r&b - go to oxygen leicester square. for class go to storm leicester square. for a pull go to the dome tufnell park. too many to mention, you should go its f*cking out of hand.
    Do not go to the dome its a shithole!

ReputationRep:
    WHAT !!! why ???

they ran that place like clockwork... searched everyone and everything. whats the deal with that, it was expensive but i thought it was decent. oh well, ill have to go to one of the other hundred amazing clubs london has to offer.
    It was on BBC London news. I think it was something to do with dodgy door staff. But it must have been something else as well, 'cos surely they'd be contracted out from another company.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    I might be getting on the guest list at fabric soon(ish) but I haven't been yet although my mates have told me its wicked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Do not go to the dome its a shithole!
    leave it out.... it serves its purpose (as a legalised brothel), and thats that. its not classy but neither does it claim to be. i like the music which is a bonus, but that is probably your problem.

ReputationRep:
    I might be getting on the guest list at fabric soon(ish) but I haven't been yet although my mates have told me its wicked.
    yeh my ex bf said it was soooo good
    altho he got his drink spiked and spent the nite dancing on stage and shaking :confused:

ReputationRep:
    leave it out.... it serves its purpose (as a legalised brothel), and thats that. its not classy but neither does it claim to be. i like the music which is a bonus, but that is probably your problem.
    I like the music. Well the upstairs stuff, downstairs the sinister stuff goes down - not my idea of a good night out. Anyway its only rock on saturdays, I think its RnB on friday but I've never been to that.

ReputationRep:
    i been to fabric - that f*cking awesome - but its damn expensive aswell.

ReputationRep:
    i been to fabric - that f*cking awesome - but its damn expensive aswell.
    ive been to turnmills - very gd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    ive been to turnmills - very gd
    wot kinda music do they play?

ReputationRep:
    I like the music. Well the upstairs stuff, downstairs the sinister stuff goes down - not my idea of a good night out. Anyway its only rock on saturdays, I think its RnB on friday but I've never been to that.
    fair snuff. my mates are a bit divided over it aswell, some hate it others think its alrite.

ReputationRep:
    wot kinda music do they play?
    from deep house to dirty house

ReputationRep:
    anyone been to Chichime? ive guest dj-ed there

ReputationRep:
    from deep house to dirty house
    kool.i realy wana go there.
    duz anyone here go clubbing in surrey (clubbing capital of the uk lol)

ReputationRep:
    :eek: im impressed!

ReputationRep:
    wheres that - any good ?? (dont just say yes cus youve dj'd it).

ReputationRep:
    kool.i realy wana go there.
    duz anyone here go clubbing in surrey (clubbing capital of the uk lol)
    Sometimes, if I/we can't be bothered to go into London. Only really Kingston though and sometimes pubbing in Richmond/Twickenham.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.