BBP University Freshers Megathread 2016 Watch

PugDevil
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Results day is just around the corner but this is the place to be on the day and onwards!

A congratulations to those that are going to the university and you can use this thread to say hello to fellow students and discuss how excited you are to begin your fantastic journey!

This thread is yours, take it away
k.angelika75
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
HI has anybody here got an offer from BPP for Bsc Dental and Oral Sciences?
Soph282
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by k.angelika75)
HI has anybody here got an offer from BPP for Bsc Dental and Oral Sciences?
No but I have applied for the course starting 2017. Are you starting this year?
k.angelika75
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Soph282)
No but I have applied for the course starting 2017. Are you starting this year?

Hi Soph I have deferred my entry, so we will be studying together
Soph282
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Soph I have deferred my entry, so we will be studying together
Hi 😊 Aww let's hope so, I need to get an offer first. I have been in contact with the tutor and he said he will be happy to see my application so fingers crossed! x
k.angelika75
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi 😊 Aww let's hope so, I need to get an offer first. I have been in contact with the tutor and he said he will be happy to see my application so fingers crossed! x
Great! Hopefully you'll get a place what qualifications have you got? Are you a dental nurse?
Soph282
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Great! Hopefully you'll get a place what qualifications have you got? Are you a dental nurse?
I'll keep you updated 😊 Yes I am, 13 years experience as a dental nurse, my qualifications are NVQ 3 Oral health care, level 4 dental radiography, GCSE maths and English grade C, and Access to Science. Are you a dental nurse too?
k.angelika75
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'll keep you updated 😊 Yes I am, 13 years experience as a dental nurse, my qualifications are NVQ 3 Oral health care, level 4 dental radiography, GCSE maths and English grade C, and Access to Science. Are you a dental nurse too?
Yes I am I have 2.5 years experience as a dental nurse and I've done Access to Science I also have equivalents of A- levels and GCSE's
Soph282
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes I am I have 2.5 years experience as a dental nurse and I've done Access to Science I also have equivalents of A- levels and GCSE's
That's really good 😊 Let's hope I get a place! I'll let you know 🙂
k.angelika75
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That's really good 😊 Let's hope I get a place! I'll let you know 🙂
Yes, I'll keep my fingers crossed you can pm me if you have any questions x
Soph282
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I forgot you deferred 😂 I haven't heard anything from BPP yet, hopefully won't be long 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile
jacksmithson123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PugDevil)
Results day is just around the corner but this is the place to be on the day and onwards!

A congratulations to those that are going to the university and you can use this thread to say hello to fellow students and discuss how excited you are to begin your fantastic journey!

This thread is yours, take it away

Hey, I was wondering how much of an asset BPP's LLM law conversion course over the traditional GDL could be in applying for training contracts?? Apparently more researched based thought it could make an applicant stand out compared to a normal GDL.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (115)
24.78%
Pop (108)
23.28%
Jazz (20)
4.31%
Classical (23)
4.96%
Hip-Hop (87)
18.75%