Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My heart goes out to all those who were caught up in this attack. I pray for the victims their families and friends and those injured.
    This thread was created for memory and remembrance of all those who were killed in this bomb attack and for the right of freedom of speech and opinion.

#PRAYFORPAKISTAN let's get this hashtag trending.

Terrorists don't just target western countries and Christians but Muslims as well. This is a time where everyone from all countries , religions, race etc. we need to stand together against terrorists. we cannot let them change our way of life.

(Original post by ZH786)
    Terrorists don't just target western countries and Christians but Muslims as well.
    Indeed, it is in Islamic countries where most terrorist attacks happen, and its a shame that the media doesn't cover it much.

we need to stand together against terrorists.
    Absolutely, and hopefully Pakistan will join us too, instead of funding them.

we cannot let them change our way of life.
    I wouldn't worry about that. I assure you, if al-Qaeda, Islamic State, or the Taliban took over Pakistan, you would barely notice any difference.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.