Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking for females housemates studying at ARU Cambridge Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am looking for female housemates to share house with..preferably muslims housemates for this september.
    Please leave a msg if you are interested.Thanks ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fiza28)
    Hi,

I am looking for female housemates to share house with..preferably muslims housemates for this september.
    Hey, Im also looking for female muslim housemate,

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Can I have your details or shoud we talk privately in emails or something?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hello???
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Can I have your details or shoud we talk privately in emails or something?

Thanks
    Hi fiza28

Have you tried sending sabba123 a private message?

Natalie

ReputationRep:
    Yes i did but no reply yet.Thanks for the suggestion.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

We are three female housemates looking for a fourth, the accommodation is close to ARU and is a shared housing arrangement; available immediately. None of us are Muslim but we all come from different backgrounds and would welcome you with open arms. Contact me if you are interested.

Kelsey

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Hiya, my flatmates and I are looking for a forth person to move in, I'm muslim if that helps and the people I am living with are pretty calm and we come from different backgrounds too.

Sophia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CambridgeRoom)
    Hi,

We are three female housemates looking for a fourth, the accommodation is close to ARU and is a shared housing arrangement; available immediately. None of us are Muslim but we all come from different backgrounds and would welcome you with open arms. Contact me if you are interested.

Kelsey
    Hiya... r u still lookin for a 4th housemate...

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kelsey,

Is the room still available?

ReputationRep:
    Hi.Are all the housemates muslims?Sorry to ask..because I can't have porks in the house.Tq

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm currently looking for housemates and also Muslim. Did you guys find the fourth roommate yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CambridgeRoom)
    Hi,

Kelsey

Hey!Is this house still available?If so,please privately message me about the details.Thank you ^^

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.