Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've recently decided I want to study at LJMU and need to book my student accommodation. I have been looking at halls on the uni website and I have been looking at the same halls on their own website. Is it okay to book the accommodation on the separate site to the uni as I seem to be able to find deals and offers on the other sites. I'm a total newbie and would just like to know which method is best.

Thanks!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by newstudent33333)
    I've recently decided I want to study at LJMU and need to book my student accommodation. I have been looking at halls on the uni website and I have been looking at the same halls on their own website. Is it okay to book the accommodation on the separate site to the uni as I seem to be able to find deals and offers on the other sites. I'm a total newbie and would just like to know which method is best.

Thanks!
    Booking through the uni tends to make things easier. But its fine to book on othet sites. The uni really has nothing to do with your accommodation other than a way of proving you are actually a student

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newstudent33333)

Thanks!
    hey just letting you know ive got a room at north western halls if youre still looking?i can no longer use it as im withdrawing from studying

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.