Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok, long story cut very short. i'm 18 and have been in relationships pretty much non-stop since i was about 15. i have recently split up with my girlfriend, but i have a problem. In the past, girls have always come to me, and i have never had to do any of this chatting up business. but for some reason, since my last split, iv felt that iv got to be the one who looks for a new gf. problem is, i seem to lose my bottle a lot. for example, when i was out clubbing, i saw this one girl quite a lot, i liked the look of her, and really wanted to go and chat to her and ask her number, but i simply didnt have the bottle.

advice please ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxjase)
    ok, long story cut very short. i'm 18 and have been in relationships pretty much non-stop since i was about 15. i have recently split up with my girlfriend, but i have a problem. In the past, girls have always come to me, and i have never had to do any of this chatting up business. but for some reason, since my last split, iv felt that iv got to be the one who looks for a new gf. problem is, i seem to lose my bottle a lot. for example, when i was out clubbing, i saw this one girl quite a lot, i liked the look of her, and really wanted to go and chat to her and ask her number, but i simply didnt have the bottle.

advice please ?
    Just wait until another one finds you >_>

ReputationRep:
    What are you scared of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    What are you scared of?
    im not quite sure, but last night, i really wanted to go and speak 2 her, but for reason, i jsut couldnt. its happened before, maybe i'm scared of rejection i dont know
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Stop looking so hard, maybe that is what is turning girls off. You might find if you stop looking you might find a girl.

ReputationRep:
    Well I dont think theres any cure for being a pussy (like I am) honestly. We just have to hope that we stumble upon some bird by chance.

ReputationRep:
    Just try to enjoy being single for now & see what comes up later.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, enjoy the single lifestyle and see what comes up mate, don't look too hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    Yeah, enjoy the single lifestyle and see what comes up mate, don't look too hard.
    but i don't want to. i want somebody to just be with

ReputationRep:
    You can be with me if you let me touch you in a sadistic manner

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.