feel like ive messed my life up!! Watch

thestars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
not sure if this is in the right forum.

I've applied for nursing and have an interview coming up in the next few weeks but I'm having second thoughts about it. In january, I dropped out of my psychology degree but I'm thinking of going back to uni to study psychology again at a different uni. I don't know what to do
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Why not do nothing for a year or so? At least nothing that will set your future career in motion. Just get a temporary job and take some time to figure out what you actually want to do.

Good luck!
markova21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just my opinion,and others might disagree with me, but I would say if you are having second thoughts about becoming a nurse don't do it. It is a lot of hard work,with long hours for not very much money. Usually people become nurses because they are very dedicated to it and simply cannot see themselves from ever doing anything else. As I said I might be wrong and you might sail through your course and placements and love every second of it. But something like Nursing is a vocation; it's more than just a job.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (364)
67.03%
No (179)
32.97%

Watched Threads