Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    I'd originally put myself down to do Advanced French and Italian with a crash Higher in Spanish, but after my results came through this morning I've gotten an A I wasn't expecting in Drama. Would I be better off taking 3 Advanced Highers in French, Italian and Drama next year instead, and forget the crash Spanish?

ReputationRep:
    do all 4 of them??

drama doesn't even count as a subject and spanish is easy, especially if you're already doing italian
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Jayden99)
    Hi all,
    I'd originally put myself down to do Advanced French and Italian with a crash Higher in Spanish, but after my results came through this morning I've gotten an A I wasn't expecting in Drama. Would I be better off taking 3 Advanced Highers in French, Italian and Drama next year instead, and forget the crash Spanish?
    Sometimes it's not great to change a plan just because you did better in a subject than you thought you would.

What were your reasons for choosing Spanish? Do those reasons still stand?

Drama is a subject with different demands so have a good think about what the course involves.

And how does all this fit in with uni and career plans?

Your teachers probably know you well so it may be talking it over with them ...?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.