The Student Room Group

Boyfriend doesn't love me

I've been with my boyfriend for about 3 months now and he told me the other day he isn't quite there with the love thing yet but enjoys spending time with me blah blah. He was with his ex for 2 months and he told her he loved her? What do I do?
panicking over mixed signals eh? if you don't get the clarification from him directly, leave him
You do nothing...you can't force love. I didn't love my partner until the 6 month mark.
It's only been three months chill.
Original post by Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend for about 3 months now and he told me the other day he isn't quite there with the love thing yet but enjoys spending time with me blah blah. He was with his ex for 2 months and he told her he loved her? What do I do?

Why do we like to overcomplicate things?

I understand that you want reassurance from your boyfriend, but saying that he loves you means nothing. He has to show his love for you through his actions rather than words.

Imagine he told you that he loved you after 2 months like he did to his ex and then few months or years down the line, you find out that he had a side chick.

My point is that people should stop depending on [meaningless] words, but should look for actions on how he treats you and whether he respects you as a woman.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending