Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Basically:

I've contacted a driving instructor in my town who has been recommended to me by around 4-5 people. He seems very professional and the amount of students he has helped passed had a huge factor in me choosing to go with him too. Not to mention he offers £100 for 5 lessons (including another lesson for free).

I phoned him up on Saturday and he said he'd get back to me and he still hasn't phoned me back. I'm really unsure on whether or not I should phone him again today?

ReputationRep:
    Just contact him again. Some instructors can have quite a few learners at any one time and can get a little forgetful.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Wednesday23)
    Just contact him again. Some instructors can have quite a few learners at any one time and can get a little forgetful.
    Yeah, he has a lot of students at the moment I believe and is also juggling a full time job at the same time (so he's really busy depending on when he gets called out). I'll probably phone him again sometime today.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Can't seem to contact him today (had this trouble on a few occasions) - I found him on the DVLA Approved Driving Instructor register and I've found out that I could email him, however his email is his work email and I'm not sure if I should email him (primarily because it's his work email and he may have more important emails to read)..

ReputationRep:
    I think you should try calling him again tomorrow and if he doesn't reply the maybe drop an email to him as well.

If not, send him a text message or a whatsapp message

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muttski)
    Can't seem to contact him today (had this trouble on a few occasions) - I found him on the DVLA Approved Driving Instructor register and I've found out that I could email him, however his email is his work email and I'm not sure if I should email him (primarily because it's his work email and he may have more important emails to read)..
    Did you get in contact with him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by fkx)
    Did you get in contact with him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, sadly I didn't. I'm going to try once more today and if not I'll go with my friends dad who is a driving instructor (although he is slightly more expensive).

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.