Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andreamay)
    I agree with getting the priority band as it covers all of freshers, has the varsity package and then the SSB17 at the end of the year, which as already said is pretty expensive in itself.Least then if there are any events you want to go to over others you can just pick and choose later on when it comes to it.Ive spoken to alot of people about it and a majority have gone for the priority band, it all is a bit pricey though

Thanks for giving your opinion, I will say this to my dad and he might just give in.

Fingers crossed and see you guys there!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok bad news guys, its a no go

Anyone on the same boat

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeh man I'm poor af, got just the standard £65 band

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.