The Student Room Group

can i go to a russel group uni with 1 facilitating subject?

i will be going into year 12 in september

currently i have chosen to do English Literature, History and Classics at A level but i want to change from English Literature to Psychology / Physics.

if i decide to do psychology then i will be only doing one facilitating subject (history). will i get accepted into a Russell university?
Well I got in for law with history as my only facilitating subject
It all depends on which subject you want to study at a Russell Group subject, and how you do at GCSE/ A Level. The whole 'facilitating subject' dealio doesn't really mean a huge amount if the subjects you take complement your chosen degree.
Original post by Kobisha
i will be going into year 12 in september

currently i have chosen to do English Literature, History and Classics at A level but i want to change from English Literature to Psychology / Physics.

if i decide to do psychology then i will be only doing one facilitating subject (history). will i get accepted into a Russell university?

Facilitating just means FLEXIBLE.

Depending on what you want to study at university then 1 facilitating subject is fine.

Read the full report from the Russell Group - http://russellgroup.ac.uk/media/5320/informedchoices.pdf (for the record - Classics counts as facilitating)

Quick Reply

Latest