Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Rights Going Away To Africa For 8 weeks!
    Ive got only a £100 to spend on clothes,makeup,accesories rah rah!
    what should i get? i want to get a tonne of stuff and i really dont like repeating wearing clothes more than 2ce!
    where can i get stuff? what should i buy?
    && i want to get some cheap playsuits and wedges where from?
    Thankkkks!

ReputationRep:
    I would say lots of things like vest tops if you don't want to repeat things often. You can probably find some really cheap ones in primark along with some shorts/dresses or whatever you want to wear.

id probably suggest buying clothes out there... firstly you are putting money into their economy and its bound to be even cheaper if you buy clothes on their markets.

you want to take light clothing that gives you good coverage because African weather is extremely hot during the day and you will easily get burnt but in the evenings it gets very very cold so make sure you take some thicker clothing for the evenings.

ReputationRep:
    Primark is your saviour!

ReputationRep:
    primark lol - uberly cheap...

I was in there a couple of weeks ago, and they have a range of shirts now - i would really advise that you get a few, as they're thin (and therefore cool in the hot weather) and will cover most of your arms and particularly your shoulders - which is always important when under the sun...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.