Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So my friend has recently finished her GCSE and went onto a level 2 course for health and social care but she's worried she might not be able to find a job. I just wanted to ask would she be able to get a job and does anyone have any suggestions on what she can get into with a level 2 Health and social care. Help would be appreciated, Thankyou
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Check requirements for jobs you're interested in and see if you meet them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hambi123)
    So my friend has recently finished her GCSE and went onto a level 2 course for health and social care but she's worried she might not be able to find a job. I just wanted to ask would she be able to get a job and does anyone have any suggestions on what she can get into with a level 2 Health and social care. Help would be appreciated, Thankyou
    She doesn't even have A Levels? I am not sure, but without A Levels and just a level 2 qualification, I think she'll only be able to get jobs as an assistant, if anything, and not very well paid.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, You can get a job in Lancaster contact on 0161 425 6250 they Train you before placement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mother's Mercy)
    She doesn't even have A Levels? I am not sure, but without A Levels and just a level 2 qualification, I think she'll only be able to get jobs as an assistant, if anything, and not very well paid.
    You don't have to have a-levels to get a job you know. They aren't the be all and end all and plenty of jobs don't require them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hambi123)
    Yes, you can get jobs in that sector with a level 2 health and social care. It would be more beneficial to have level 3 though. How about going onto do level 3 afterwards? (Or doing level 3 to start with depending on GCSE grades). Quite a few places will train you up though.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.