Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Good afternoon !

    I'm a 17-year-old French Student and would like to apply for Cambridge university's Undergraduate Medicine Course next year. Tuition fees for EU Students still seem to be £9000 per year despite the Brexit. Could I be able to get a Government Student Finance Loan for my tuition fees ? Are there any specifications about eligibility ?

    I have lived in France all my life, and I've been to the UK only three times.

    Thank you for your help !
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    Hi emilienh

    We have not been advised of any changes to funding for the 2017/2018 academic year. You can only apply once the applications are released and as an EU national you can only apply for the tuition fee loan.

    If there are any changes it will be updated on the governments website.

    • Thread Starter

    Thank you very much for your quick and accurate answer ! That's all I wanted to know !

    Thanks again.
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.