Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which console do you play on? Watch

• View Poll Results: Which type of console do you play on at the moment?
    PC
    37.04%
    PlayStation
    29.63%
    Xbox
    25.93%
    Other (please state)
    7.41%

ReputationRep:
    I like these sort of polls, as I'm just curious to see what TSR's population currently plays on

So what type of gamer are you: PC, PlayStation or Xbox?

Also, have you changed consoles at all or have you stayed loyal?

For myself, I've gone PlayStation 1, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox 1 and now I'm on the Playstation 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    I like these sort of polls, as I'm just curious to see what TSR's population currently plays on

So what type of gamer are you: PC, PlayStation or Xbox?

Also, have you changed consoles at all or have you stayed loyal?

For myself, I've gone PlayStation 1, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox 1 and now I'm on the Playstation 4
    PC master race clocking in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    PC master race clocking in
    I was waiting on a comment like this

I do like PCs and I would love to make my own one day, but I'm too poor Plus I prefer using a controller to a mouse and keyboard
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I mostly play on the PC but I'm a loyal PlayStation fan too :proud:

ReputationRep:

I do like PCs and I would love to make my own one day, but I'm too poor Plus I prefer using a controller to a mouse and keyboard
    Yeah but, but mods! Tbf I don't use a tower just a gaming laptop but it still counts.

I am jelly of playstation owners because they get Bloodborne lol.

What games do you play?

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same as you, my gee. The same as you.

I only used PC for games back in the days of Runescape, Diablo, and Command & Conquer.

These days I only really use a computer for 'grown up stuff'; spreadsheets, finances, and HD full screen titties.

ReputationRep:
    Playstation
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    PS1>PS2(san Andreas)>PSP>Wii>PS3>Xbox 360>PS4

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    I'm the same as you, my gee. The same as you.

I only used PC for games back in the days of Runescape, Diablo, and Command & Conquer.

These days I only really use a PC for 'grown up stuff'; spreadsheets, finances, and HD full screen titties.
    :lol: Made me laugh in the office!

Yeah the only PC games I really play are like Football Manager, Sims, Civilisation etc. Basically games that aren't on the consoles! Never played Command and Conquer, but my dad loved it
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PC for me

ReputationRep:
    I'm one of those crazy people that play regardless of console.

Like the Microsoft head guy said, if certain people are going to label others a 'true' or 'real' gamers, then it's not the people who show 'loyalty' to one brand, it's the people who just play games.

Now here comes the comment saying if you can spend money on a console you can spend £400 on building a PC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    I'm one of those crazy people that play regardless of console.

Like the Microsoft head guy said, if certain people are going to label others a 'true' or 'real' gamers, then it's not the people who show 'loyalty' to one brand, it's the people who just play games.

Now here comes the comment saying if you can spend money on a console you can spend £400 on building a PC.
    Touché I shall endeavour to build a PC once I have finished uni
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PC, PS4,PS3 and Wii U

PC mostly for the past year and a bit.

ReputationRep:
    gameboy.

ReputationRep:
    Mainly Wii U and 3DS, slowly making my way through Fire Emblem Fates, Bravely Second, Xenoblade Chronicles X and Shovel Knight although not that there's much rush considering the lack of games coming out until Zelda next March.

I've been pretty loyal as well,

Handheld - GameBoy>GBA>DS>3DS
    Console - N64>GameCube>Wii>PS3>Wii U>PS4

if I'm honest the Playstations are more to get my racing fix and Metal Gear Solid.

ReputationRep:
    Right now I am a PC gamer on my PC that it like 2 years old now (they grow up so fast)

ReputationRep:
    The main consoles I play on are the PS3 and 360, I tend to play the PS3 more than the 360 but will switch it up every now and again. I have an xbox too however I haven't played it in years and I am considering selling it. I think that I prefer the PS3 over the 360 and if had to choose between new consoles then I would most likely go for the Playstation

ReputationRep:
    My current console is a PS4, but I've only played some Lego games on it so far (and Minecraft really briefly). *I prefer Nintendo for the Mario games but I haven't played the Wii in years and don't like the Wii U. *I got a 3DS around Christmas but haven't found time to play it much.*

ReputationRep:
    PC/laptop & PS4. I've still got my PS3, PS2 & original Playstation but I don't use them much anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I had to get rid of my PC as my raiding schedule on WoW was taking up too much of my time.

Xbox One for me now! But I like a lot of the PS4 exclusive games, so I may need to pick one up when they're cheap.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.