The Student Room Group

What is the most exhilarating thing you've done?

Scroll to see replies

probably armchair racing
but one of the car days would come close
Reply 21
I want to go to Egypt :colondollar: I have been to Marmaris in Turkey though :wink:

Original post by ilovegoats
There was that one time that I was chased by a hermaphrodite prostitute with a knife but I managed to escape (by falling out of a window).

Well that certainly sounds like an intriguing story :lol:

Original post by junayd1998
I went on that in Duabi its not exhilarating but it was awesome and relaxing to see the fishes and sharks right next to you

Why has everyone been to Dubai :dry: That is so cool though... it just reminded me of something that I was way too chicken to go on.

I queued, but alas I was too chicken :redface: I think you flew through a tunnel and then there were sharks outside - looked so cool! Siam Park has many rides that scared the hell out of me, but made my heart pump like mad!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PugDevil
I want to go to Egypt :colondollar: I have been to Marmaris in Turkey though :wink:

Well that certainly sounds like an intriguing story :lol:

Why has everyone been to Dubai :dry: That is so cool though... it just reminded me of something that I was way too chicken to go on.

I queued, but alas I was too chicken :redface: I think you flew through a tunnel and then there were sharks outside - looked so cool! Siam Park has many rides that scared the hell out of me, but made my heart pump like mad!

Ah they had something like that in Dubai also!

So sick but it was a long q
Reply 23
Ah they had something like that in Dubai also!
So sick but it was a long q

They look almost identical.. :K: Yeah the queue time was the worst for the ride, was literally like an hour and a half so I thought it wasn't worth it :redface:
They look almost identical.. :K: Yeah the queue time was the worst for the ride, was literally like an hour and a half so I thought it wasn't worth it :redface:

Yeah ikr! Lmao. Yeah soo long for a ride that lasts like a second lool.

Ah dubai was so good. I recommend going there. I want to go there again for the 3rd time lmao. i love it
Reply 25
Yeah ikr! Lmao. Yeah soo long for a ride that lasts like a second lool.

Ah dubai was so good. I recommend going there. I want to go there again for the 3rd time lmao. i love it

I just looked up flights and it's not as expensive as I thought it would be :bigsmile: Too many places to visit, not enough money :frown:
I just looked up flights and it's not as expensive as I thought it would be :bigsmile: Too many places to visit, not enough money :frown:

Yeah true wanna see the whole world. Aww save!
Okay Ireland is quite far away from Brighton :redface: But I really want to visit there with my girlfriend at some point, so I'm going to note these things down! Thank you for your help :biggrin:

If you're taking your girlfriend, and you plan on taking her to that place, I beg you, put yourself both down for the off road rally thing but don't tell her! Or tell her they're just taking you for a tour of the site and get the staff to play along when you book (you can add additional notes when you book the activities) and watch her completely **** herself while having the time of her life. Just make sure you play along as well and scream at the driver that he's going to get you both killed. She'll be too relieved at the end to still be alive to be mad.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not taking any responsibility for your break up/divorce.
Reply 28
Original post by FightToWin
If you're taking your girlfriend, and you plan on taking her to that place, I beg you, put yourself both down for the off road rally thing but don't tell her! Or tell her they're just taking you for a tour of the site and get the staff to play along when you book (you can add additional notes when you book the activities) and watch her completely **** herself while having the time of her life. Just make sure you play along as well and scream at the driver that he's going to get you both killed. She'll be too relieved at the end to still be alive to be mad.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not taking any responsibility for your break up/divorce.

:lol: :lol: That is a brilliant idea!

She would probably not speak to me for a little while, but it would be worth it :colone: Thank you so much :biggrin:
Reply 29
jumped off a cliff into the sea once. wasn't a big cliff but was still pretty exhilarating
DSCN1834.jpg

I went for a walk with some rescue lions last year and was able to have my photo taken with one of them! :smile: All I had to do was sign a disclosure that if I was attacked then I couldn't sue them... :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest