scary dreamz...... Watch

This discussion is closed.
DazYaSSS
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
don't ya just hate em ? ..... havent been dreaming in a while now and all of a sudden had this horrible dream last night. some dreams can be fun, but this one was no goes.
Cossack
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazYaSSS)
don't ya just hate em ? ..... havent been dreaming in a while now and all of a sudden had this horrible dream last night. some dreams can be fun, but this one was no goes.
Last night there was a really big thunder and lightning storm here, which was cool except i had a really scary dream of someone blowing up my house and i woke up with a jolt when there was a really big thunder clap - scared the shite out of me!!
Cloudy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What was it about?...me never speaking to you again maybe?
DazYaSSS
(Original post by Cloudy)
What was it about?...me never speaking to you again maybe?
yeah that was it

no........... it was horrible...... was on the run from about 30 people and they were trying to get into my house, then ran to the place where i used to work and i locked it up and everything...............
Cloudy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah that was it

no........... it was horrible...... was on the run from about 30 people and they were trying to get into my house, then ran to the place where i used to work and i locked it up and everything...............
lol! did u wake up in a cold sweat?
DazYaSSS
lol! did u wake up in a cold sweat?
lool no..........just fell back to sleep again!
DazYaSSS
(Original post by Cossack)
Last night there was a really big thunder and lightning storm here, which was cool except i had a really scary dream of someone blowing up my house and i woke up with a jolt when there was a really big thunder clap - scared the shite out of me!!
LOLOL damn, that musta been horrible
Cossack
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOLOL damn, that musta been horrible
it was but kind of exciting as well...h
Cloudy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lool no..........just fell back to sleep again!
were you petrified then?
DazYaSSS
were you petrified then?
lol, not petrified but it was awful :eek: It was a gang of about 30 people wanting me!
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol, not petrified but it was awful :eek: It was a gang of about 30 people wanting me!
Wanting you?
DazYaSSS
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
Wanting you?
yeah i think it was a concoction of chavs and bin ladens men
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah i think it was a concoction of chavs and bin ladens men
LOL. ok.
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had an awful dream that I was back in school again and had lost my trousers. I couldn't find anyone that knew me either.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmm. I once had a dream that a giant version of one of the puppets from Sesame Street was coming towards my house. So I jumped out the window into the back garden. And my dad was there. And he killed me. Literally.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah that was it

dreams like that are supposed to mean that you are evading a problem in your life. Its just your brains way of letting you know, but I hope you feel better now. Did they get you in the end?
Cossack
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
dreams like that are supposed to mean that you are evading a problem in your life. Its just your brains way of letting you know, but I hope you feel better now. Did they get you in the end?
what does mine mean?

Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what does mine mean?
It means you're a wuss and must confront your fear of weather by pursuing a career in meteorology.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well it could have been two things. Either your mind filtering between dreaming and waking states, thus taking the sound of the thunder into your dream and processing it as something compleatly different...or one possible meaning of the dream could be suggesting that you are in the midst of rebuilding your career and worklife after some calamity if it were a big disaster.
kingslaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've now had a couple of dreams where I've cheated on my girlfriend, but with people that I really, really deteste (both physically and emotionally). I always feel guilty after I've done it (in my dream).

What in Bobs name does this mean?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (667)
90.75%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (68)
9.25%

Watched Threads