Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Planning on goin and studying education studies and inclusion. Anyone else goin and what you studing? Anyone at caerleon campus?? would love to make friends

ReputationRep:
    i'm hoping to go to newport in 2008 but starting all the UCAS stuff now. to study foundation art and design studies to either then do fashion or fine art.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to Caerleon uni but I do go to school there. Just wondered what the education studies course there is like? Does it lead to QTS? Do you study like a 'main subject' along side it, or is it purely education? I ask because I'm studying education too, though at a different uni.

ReputationRep:
    im gunna do a pgce after to beome a qualified teacher, but it focuses more on the type of education etc, and on learning disability which is my main interest x

ReputationRep:
    Cool I will be doing a bit of that I think, but I'm combining the course with history so will be doing half of each.

ReputationRep:

heyloooo everyone. esspecially exy dude.

You know where your living on campus?? I'm in standard halls - blenavon for my 2nd year doing documentary photography. My friend hannah done the course which your going to be doing and shes living on my floor. which is top floor.

I better be off to bed, got to get me sleep byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for now speak to me though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

peg x x x X

ReputationRep:
    thats wicked!! I have absolutly no idea where im living on campus tho xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 25, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.