Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

does anyone else feel like they've wasted their summer? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I thought these two months were going to be monumentally fun, but they were pretty boring. A lot of my friends have gone for NCS and a few have jobs, whereas I've done nothing. Does anyone have any ideas of what i could do? does anyone else feel like this??

i've wasted it in terms of fun but not in terms of work
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I feel like my summer has been wasted too since I've had numerous medicals, hospital appointments etc plus that all my friends are either busy or live too far away. Good thing I prefer winter to summer though so I'm not too fussed about not doing much this summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatsgrape)
    I thought these two months were going to be monumentally fun, but they were pretty boring. A lot of my friends have gone for NCS and a few have jobs, whereas I've done nothing. Does anyone have any ideas of what i could do? does anyone else feel like this??
    lol yh except I've been going gym and did one day of work experience and now I'm going to learn driving theory

ReputationRep:
    I feel I could've been more productive.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me none of you had it as bad as me. A WHOLE MONTH WASTED ABROAD IN THIS CENSORED WASTELAND, its blazing hot and i can't even access youtube without a vpn which only nets me 240p videos.

AND WORST OF ALL NO ANIMU...
    How i am gonna cry if i don't rediscover my depression from Welcome to the Nhk or Steins Gate or even just chill with some hentai girls.

Nothing..
    I can't do nothing here no homework, no coursework. Im angry.......

ReputationRep:
    I wasted my summer on TSR. I do go out and stuff. But my summer wasnt 'exciting' or 'adventurous' :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I've done some stuff like voluntary work but majority of the time I'm at home binge watching shows/movies. I haven't even been out with my friends at all

ReputationRep:
    Not really. I haven't done much as in go anywhere for a long time or do any work experience (which I planned to) etc. I did a lot of relaxing things I like..that's not wasted. I haven't chilled like this for a LONG (and I mean LONG) time with no stress of education or anything. I'm taking a stand that I did not exactly waste it but I had some of my own time.

ReputationRep:
    Not really, I end up being way more productive or go out during term time and do **** all during summer.

ReputationRep:
    Once you've finished full-time education, it's just like any other season, but hotter. I used to squeeze every last minute out of my summer holidays but I've grown to hate the hot weather and find myself wishing it away a lot of the time. I get lazy and unproductive when it's hot, so it always feels wasted.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all. Having a great time. I've been to Barcelona, lots of awesome nights out, going to a BBQ tomorrow, I'm hosting a house party later on. Probably one of the best summers yet.

ReputationRep:
    I feel I could've been more productive.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by hopefuldentist10)
    I got 99 cooking on runescape
    People still play that? lol

I had no money thie summer so i couldnt do anything anyway*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.