Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm going into second year in september and I haven't reapplied for student finance.. if I sent the forms out now would I get it in time? :{ I also can't seem to log into student finance on the website.. the 'start now' button just takes me to the main .gov page. I need to print out all the forms too because I don't remember getting any

ReputationRep:
    They will need to process your application and also you will need to confirm your attendance for the first instalment to be released to you.

Chances are, there will be a delay in your funding.

Please complete PR1 form and send it at your earliest convenience or try to get into your account online and apply through that method.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zorms)
    I'm going into second year in september and I haven't reapplied for student finance.. if I sent the forms out now would I get it in time? :{ I also can't seem to log into student finance on the website.. the 'start now' button just takes me to the main .gov page. I need to print out all the forms too because I don't remember getting any
    Still over 4 weeks before starting so get logged on and submit your application! If they get it processed asap, there might be no/minimal delay in funding! If it's not working when you click 'start now', log on direct through the link below:

https://logon.slc.co.uk

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.