Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How long will it take to find out if a application for cpr has been accepted? I've left it late as i haven't even sent it yet but i am worried about next year.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    How long will it take to find out if a application for cpr has been accepted? I've left it late as i haven't even sent it yet but i am worried about next year.

HI Joe, Our currently timescales for processing such documents for CPR is 12 working days. If you have the evidence ready to send we would recommend you send this in asap to allow us to assess your application in time for your course starting. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morven SFE)
    HI Joe, Our currently timescales for processing such documents for CPR is 12 working days. If you have the evidence ready to send we would recommend you send this in asap to allow us to assess your application in time for your course starting. Thanks
    I have evidence of what has happened and I was told I need a letter from the my university saying they were aware of the circumstances I was facing to help, I currently can not get this letter as the person I told is currently on annual leave and should be back a week on Monday would it be best to wait and get the letter or send what I currently have now and then the letter from my university when I get that?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    I have evidence of what has happened and I was told I need a letter from the my university saying they were aware of the circumstances I was facing to help, I currently can not get this letter as the person I told is currently on annual leave and should be back a week on Monday would it be best to wait and get the letter or send what I currently have now and then the letter from my university when I get that?
    Hi, you can send in the evidence you have and then once we get the new evidence from your tutor we can then reassess the application again. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morven SFE)
    Hi, you can send in the evidence you have and then once we get the new evidence from your tutor we can then reassess the application again. Thanks.
    Thank you for your help.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.