Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I got a conditional offer from Hull to do music and theatre with the condition that I get grade 8 singing and I got it and sent an email last Friday to admissions with it attached. I understand last week was quite busy so I sent another on Monday to music admissions as well and still haven't had a reply.
    I'm personally okay to wait a bit but my parents keep pressing and pressing to get a reply. My mum suggested adding a read receipt request but I don't have that feature on gmail or sky.
    What should I do? Their persistence is getting really annoying and I kind of do want a reply too. Are they just busy or should I send again?

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried calling the admissions office for music (01482 465 998) at all?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.