Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so in college we had to fill out a form about what we like about the school and what we don't in partners each pair went in one room for about 30 minutes when it was our turn to go into a the changing rooms my partner slowly took his shirt off then he took mine off he also took both of of our skirts/ trousers and pants of he lay me on the floor and jumped onto me he suddenly started having sex with me the thing is I have to go to his house tonight to study I sorta liked it in school but I'm kinda scared what shall I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImmiEpic)
    Ok, so in college we had to fill out a form about what we like about the school and what we don't in partners each pair went in one room for about 30 minutes when it was our turn to go into a the changing rooms my partner (Harry) slowly took his shirt off then he took mine off he also took both of of our skirts/ trousers and pants of he lay me on the floor and jumped onto me he suddenly started having s x with me the thing is I have to go to his house tonight to study I sorta liked it in school but I'm kinda scared what shall I do? 😢
    are you male?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImmiEpic)
    Ok, so in college we had to fill out a form about what we like about the school and what we don't in partners each pair went in one room for about 30 minutes when it was our turn to go into a the changing rooms my partner (Harry) slowly took his shirt off then he took mine off he also took both of of our skirts/ trousers and pants of he lay me on the floor and jumped onto me he suddenly started having s x with me the thing is I have to go to his house tonight to study I sorta liked it in school but I'm kinda scared what shall I do? 😢
    If you're being serious/not a troll then... you're having what sounds like underage sex, in school and unprotected which runs the risk of pregnancy and other stuff (sti's), is not something you should just be brushing under the carpet so it's right that you're a bit unsure about this. If you do have sex again please use protection! Condoms to be precise. But if you feel like this was a one off or if you feel like it was against your 'consent' then please make clear you don't want to have sex with him again. Most importantly don't do anything that you don't feel comfortable doing just to please him because although sex can feel good in the moment the potential consequences can definitely massively outweigh that temporary feeling if you're not mature enough and you don't know what you're doing.

ReputationRep:
    If you're scared to do something you don't have have to do it.

It's unclear whether the first act was fully consensual or not. Do you "sorta" like it because you're being coy and worried about our opinion of you liking it? Or did you "sorta" like it as in not really. Sexual arousal and consent are not the same thing

Regardless of whether the first time was consensual, you are allowed to not do something if scared. You can say no and not have to give a lengthy explanation of why you don't want to do it.

ReputationRep:
    If you both want to have sex round his then do, if you don't want to, then don't.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.