I made cupcakes today. Watch

Davalla
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Bought a Star Wars cake making box and decided to make some cakey-wakey. Actually, I originally bought a princess version but when I was mixing the mixture I thought 'That looks nice' and just ate the mixture from the bowl.

Then I went back to the shop to ask Mr Patel if he had any more cake making boxes in the back-room, got the Star Wars one, and made them properly instead. I was going to buy some whisky from him but I thought it would look a bit strange coming out of the shop with just a bottle of whisky and a cake making kit.

I want to share my creations with you.

Rate them outta 10?
Attached files
bull699
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
:borat:
Platopus
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Davalla)
Bought a Star Wars cake making box and decided to make some cakey-wakey. Actually, I originally bought a princess version but when I was mixing the mixture I thought 'That looks nice' and just ate the mixture from the bowl.

Then I went back to the shop to ask Mr Patel if he had any more cake making boxes in the back-room, got the Star Wars one, and made them properly instead. I was going to buy some whisky from him but I thought it would look a bit strange coming out of the shop with just a bottle of whisky and a cake making kit.

I want to share my creations with you.

Rate them outta 10?
I will give you a 10/10 if you give me a cupcake
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You should set up a stand in your local Darth Mall and sell those, they look great. :borat:
Davalla
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Platopus)
I will give you a 10/10 if you give me a cupcake
(Original post by SeanFM)
You should set up a stand in your local Darth Mall and sell those, they look great. :borat:
All gone now :yes:

That icing was tricky though. The little stand-up character things tasted a bit bland too; I hope they were edible.
Allie4
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't you just hate it when the icing gets runny like that?
Platopus
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Davalla)
All gone now :yes:

That icing was tricky though. The little stand-up character things tasted a bit bland too; I hope they were edible.
Haha well, glad they didn't go to waste anyway.
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That looks tragic

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lularose83
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They look lovely. You inspired me to make cake today 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
23.87%
No (236)
76.13%

Watched Threads