Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Bought a Star Wars cake making box and decided to make some cakey-wakey. Actually, I originally bought a princess version but when I was mixing the mixture I thought 'That looks nice' and just ate the mixture from the bowl.

Then I went back to the shop to ask Mr Patel if he had any more cake making boxes in the back-room, got the Star Wars one, and made them properly instead. I was going to buy some whisky from him but I thought it would look a bit strange coming out of the shop with just a bottle of whisky and a cake making kit.

I want to share my creations with you.

Rate them outta 10?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    :borat:

(Original post by Davalla)
    Bought a Star Wars cake making box and decided to make some cakey-wakey. Actually, I originally bought a princess version but when I was mixing the mixture I thought 'That looks nice' and just ate the mixture from the bowl.

Then I went back to the shop to ask Mr Patel if he had any more cake making boxes in the back-room, got the Star Wars one, and made them properly instead. I was going to buy some whisky from him but I thought it would look a bit strange coming out of the shop with just a bottle of whisky and a cake making kit.

I want to share my creations with you.

Rate them outta 10?
    I will give you a 10/10 if you give me a cupcake
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    You should set up a stand in your local Darth Mall and sell those, they look great. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    I will give you a 10/10 if you give me a cupcake
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    You should set up a stand in your local Darth Mall and sell those, they look great. :borat:
    All gone now :yes:

That icing was tricky though. The little stand-up character things tasted a bit bland too; I hope they were edible.

ReputationRep:
    Don't you just hate it when the icing gets runny like that?

(Original post by Davalla)
    All gone now :yes:

That icing was tricky though. The little stand-up character things tasted a bit bland too; I hope they were edible.
    Haha well, glad they didn't go to waste anyway.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    That looks tragic

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    They look lovely. You inspired me to make cake today 😊

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.