Hopefully I've managed to make this less confusing but I'm very lost right now...
- Will be starting a job that will be £16k a year
- Am doing it on a temp basis for 2 months (maybe more but fixed at that right now)
- I have got a cumulative taxable gross of £3k
- Will I be taxed on the £16k I earn or..
- Will I be taxed on the £19k salary despite me not earning that amount right now?
Can anyone shed some light on how much I will earn please? Stressing out a lot!
How much will I earn? watch
- Thread Starter
- 10-08-2016 02:48
Offline21ReputationRep:TSR Support TeamVery Important Poster
- TSR Support Team
- Very Important Poster
- 10-08-2016 07:45
It's £16k/12 *2
- 15-08-2016 11:19
each month you will pay the right percentage of that salary in tax, so your monthly allowance is 11000/12, so you'll pay income tax at the right precentage of any earnings over 916 a month
at the end of the financial year if you haven't worked the full year and therefore haven't earned 11000 you will get the extra tax back that you paid