Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Want to know what it is like to be dead? Watch

ReputationRep:
    You already know what it was like. Just think back to when you weren't alive- thats what it is like to be dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toorational)
    You already know what it was like. Just think back to when you weren't alive- thats what it is like to be dead.

My next victim :mwuaha:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I now have your soul :shoot: :reaper:

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/KoTWHpIk2ps

I hope it was useful😀

ReputationRep:
    no actually it will not be like that. when you die, you should still be able to hear your surroudings for atleast 1-2 hours sounds get less easy to hear as time goes on. then you muscles relaxes meaning that you will have **** coming out of your anus. thats as far as you will go when your dead. then your body will decay(you are recycled) you are back with nature.

ReputationRep:
    Bro we will all decay but our souls will live on. Our body is just a vehicle for the soul. This is the truth because have u ever thought about how intelligent and thoughtful human beings are. We must have something inside us that drives our conscious. Or else we r just like nature; a piece of material compounds and mud. The great philosopher Descartes also said that there in our brains lie a section were the soul sits. If u dissect a brain u can fin this region near the medula and other lobes. Our conscious is known to emulate from here. Hence, I hope this adds a bit more clarification.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by trollface54)
    Bro we will all decay but our souls will live on. Our body is just a vehicle for the soul. This is the truth because have u ever thought about how intelligent and thoughtful human beings are. We must have something inside us that drives our conscious. Or else we r just like nature; a piece of material compounds and mud. The great philosopher Descartes also said that there in our brains lie a section were the soul sits. If u dissect a brain u can fin this region near the medula and other lobes. Our conscious is known to emulate from here. Hence, I hope this adds a bit more clarification.
    interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trollface54)
    What you said is entirely wrong.
    firstly, there is no scientific proof of souls. humans are not intelligent, imagine this:
    what do you mean by something inside of us? we have a brain that allows us to think. what if we are not conscious at all, what if our conciousness is somewhere else and all that we are doing right now is just a dream, a very long dream, from which the only way to wake up from it is when we die. WE ARE NATURE , WE ARE NOT SPECIAL, we are made up of the most common elements in the universe, 1. hydrogen , we are not made of helium. 2. nitrogen 3. oxygen 4.carbon. all of these things make up everything, the stars are made of hydrogen. WE ARE NOT MADE OF MUD.
    Descartes was born in 1596 those people were idiots except of course galileo, copernicus and so one. the people in those times believed that when you had a seizure it was because the devil was in you. the DEVIL, they were absolute idiots.

ReputationRep:
    It's so funny when u say that we r made up of hydrogen and nitrogen when mud and soil contain these elementary elements. If u were really reading what I said carefully it would come to your mind that without a soul we would be no different to a stone or a tree which is really absurd and overt. If u think that we evolved from apes then I think u need to do some more research. We have already found skeletons of large human beings so surely we haven't evolved from apes. These r findings that evolutionists don't want us to know. If u think ur an ape descendant then suit ur self. When I die I won't be asked about what u believe in. U disrespect people who have brought so much into modern day science even though u know nothing about them. It makes me laugh so much when u call them idiots when they r the intelligent ones. U don't even know about the history of seizures. It was known as a falling sickness as there was no clue as to how it struck its victims. Till this day no scientist knows why. But Paracelsus said it could be cured through natural ways even if it had a spiritual cause just like Hippocrates. He recommended the use of camphor and cardiazol which resulted in a 50% drop in cases of seizure. However, physiatrists now use ECT therapy, between 6-12 shocks even though there still are recurring cases of seizure after this treatment- a cause unknown. U better think about wat u say next time before challenging a believer.
    Have a lovely day😜

ReputationRep:
    Who taught us how to read and write. It's not a bloody natural instinct. I dare u to teach a chimpanzee how to read and write or even speak like us. Then I'm sure that u will realize that human beings are a unique creation and that we are intelligent
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i think our conscience is physical, once the brain rots away so does our conscience

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.