Turn on thread page Beta

My gf wants to use condoms when she gives me head (long story), can anyone reccomend a thin or flavoured one thts going to feel best as im worried about sensitivity?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Srsly, this might sound rude, but I don't think the two of you should use condoms for oral.
    Believe me, the first time I used a flavoured one as was worried about the taste, but my boyfriend could hardly feel it. The next time I gave it without the condom: it was much better for the both of us.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Boots do different flavoured condoms.

ReputationRep:
    If youre gf really wants to use them and wont not use them, then i reccomend durex bluberry flavour
    Theyre my favourite, but you can get a mixture in a box anyway.
    For thinness, hmm i dunno, maybe featherlight?

Chances are she'll want to try it without sometime too, its much better.

ReputationRep:
    Presumably you have your reasons, but if she's worried about STIs, get a test done at a sexual health clinic. If she's worried about the taste, eat lots of pineapple and fresh fruit/veg.

Other than that, there are certain flavoured lubricants you can pick up from places like Boots or Superdrug, if you want to use thinner, non-flavoured condoms.

ReputationRep:
    The flavoured ones are clearly designed for that, so I'd recommend those.

Not having unprotected oral sex is a perfectly reasonable demand. If you want that to change you could easily just go get an STI test to prove to her that you're totally clean.

or just dont repay her without protection.
    but really if she wants to use them then really thats her choice and you should respect it so you cant really pressure her. i would definatly find out why though

ReputationRep:
    say you wont give her oral without a femdom and condoms on your fingers. It'll soon change her mind

a femidom wouldnt be appropriate for oral, it would be a dental damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodmen)
    say you wont give her oral without a femdom and condoms on your fingers. It'll soon change her mind
    It's a femidom mate, lol, not fem(ale) dom(inance)..

ReputationRep:
    I actually think some of these replies are quite mean.
    Its the girls personal choice if she wants to use a condom.
    Some girls wont even consider doing that for their boyfriend...OP you should count yourself lucky that your girlfriend is at least doing it for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophisticated)
    I actually think some of these replies are quite mean.
    Its the girls personal choice if she wants to use a condom.
    Some girls wont even consider doing that for their boyfriend...OP you should count yourself lucky that your girlfriend is at least doing it for you!
    Yeah, to be honest I wouldn't mind if she wanted to use a condom during oral, it's gotta be better than nothing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flash6289)
    It's a femidom mate, lol, not fem(ale) dom(inance)..

Why spam the thread with useless things like this, do you think I care how femIdom is spelt jeez.

also a blowjob with a condom on is not even worth having

ReputationRep:
    Exactly Flash6289.
    And acting like goodmen suggested would just be immature and shows that you're not ready for anything that intimate/adult yet anyway.
    Sex isnt like that...its not tit for tat....proper adults dont think of it that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodmen)
    Why spam the thread with useless things like this, do you think I care how femIdom is spelt jeez.

also a blowjob with a condom on is not even worth having
    To be fair, the OP didn't ask whether a blowjob with a condom was worth it...

He asked for a TYPE of condom. So your reply was also quite useless.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Exactly, least he is respecting his girlfriends wishes.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, to be honest I wouldn't mind if she wanted to use a condom during oral, it's gotta be better than nothing!
    thats pretty fair thing to say,

flavoured condoms are designed for oral

ReputationRep:
    Its probably not better than nothing. You can hardly feel it, be better just gettin a tug.

Im asuming the reason she wont is because she is afraid of the taste. Tell her it tastes perfectly normal, and that her own genitals are hardly the flavour capital.

ReputationRep:
    Bah I've changed me mind.

I once gave one with a condom that was extreeeeemely well recieved. This particular guy doesn't come easily at all, I've never known him to come from regular sex but this worked.

(Keep anon please, I am sharing this info for the good of the thread).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.