The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thought of Man
I like three payg, its really cheap for data, texts and calls. You can buy packs which give you cheaper data prices too like £5 for 500mb of data

It's 1p a mb so £5 is 500mb anyway
Original post by SugarCoatedCart
It's 1p a mb so £5 is 500mb anyway

lol so why do they advertise that package??
Original post by Thought of Man
lol so why do they advertise that package??

lol idk
There is no such thing as "best" sim card.Its all down to the individual.If you ask people, everyone will say different stuff, some will say EE is the best, others will say EE is rubbish and so on and so forth.
You will just have to explore and see.
Reply 25
Original post by Blackstarr
There is no such thing as "best" sim card.Its all down to the individual.If you ask people, everyone will say different stuff, some will say EE is the best, others will say EE is rubbish and so on and so forth.

Well, I agree. I am just collecting opinions from people to find out the "best" sim card for me. If you don't mind, would you like to share some?
Original post by ishb_
Well, I agree. I am just collecting opinions from people to find out the "best" sim card for me. If you don't mind, would you like to share some?

My phone is not on contract so, I can't really speak from my experience.

However, what is your budget like?

You are better of going to EE, O2, Three and all the other network providers and see which plan is best for you.

Speak to those who work there, they will advise you better.:smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Blackstarr
My phone is not on contract so, I can't really speak from my experience.

However, what is your budget like?

You are better of going to EE, O2, Three and all the other network providers and see which plan is best for you.

Speak to those who work there, they will advise you better.:smile:

Ahh, right. Thanks! :smile:
What did you choose finally?
Original post by the_queen
What did you choose finally?

This thread is nearly a year old, please do check the dates in future.

Latest

Trending

Trending