Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone other than me is addicted to Wentworth Prison on Channel 5/5*? I LOVE gritty prison dramas and Wentworth is by far the best I've seen. But because it's Australian hardly anyone over here is raving about it!
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Yes I am I love it!!!! Me and my partner and best friend are addicted!!! I haven't watched this weeks episode but no spoilers please How are u finding it? Who's your favourite! I can't believe how good it is and so unheard of it is x

ReputationRep:
    You need to catch up with this week's episode ASAP! It's been absolutely brilliant and I can't wait to see how this series is going to conclude.

I think this series has been one of the best in terms of Bea's character development and the challenges she faces as top dog - her acting is impeccable. I'm a little disappointed at the lack of Franky though! Who's your favourite character?

ReputationRep:
    Not me

ReputationRep:
    Great show

ReputationRep:
    Prison Break - starring Wentworth Miller

now Wentworth Prison... hmm, wonder where the name idea came from...

ReputationRep:
    Wentworth Prison is a modern remake of an old prison show from the 1970s. I think it would be hard to steal a name from another TV show that wasn't even invented yet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.