Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Who is your favourite fictional character? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It can be a character from anything; film, TV, books etc. Just make sure you enlighten us to why you like that character and where they are from if you feel they're a bit obscure

Try and narrow it down to a maximum of three characters!

My three are:

1. Magneto - Ian McKellen and Michael Fassbender have made him even more awesome. He can bend metal that's good enough for me

2. The Punisher - In Daredevil he was brilliant, but I think it's because you can relate to him and although he goes a bit OTT sometimes, he's a badass.

3. Captain Barbossa - I just think he was a good villain turned good in Pirates of the Caribbean. His voice is great too (Davy Jones almost took this spot)

What's yours?

ReputationRep:
    JESUS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kendrik Lamar)
    JESUS
    Ma thread :bawling:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Tate Langdon is such a mass-murderer-psychotic-ghoul bae

Its been a long time since i read it but their family name was the Thornthwaite, they were twins who were so clever with their killing techniques they could qualify for Jigsaw's children.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1 - I love how witty he is and that is very laid back considering his rank in SGC. I also love him and Sam together. Breaks my heart that they never got together :cry2:

Toothless - How To Train Your Dragon - he's cute and is basically like a cat with wings

Barlow - Salem's Lot - especially in the book. He's a lot creepier in the book than the film.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Tate Langdon is such a mass-murderer-psychotic-ghoul bae

Its been a long time since i read it but their family name was the Thornthwaite, they were twins who were so clever with their killing techniques they could qualify for Jigsaw's children.
    That's not the same person as the guy from American Horror Story is it? I just quickly googled it! I like hearing about different characters because it gives me ideas for my own stories

ReputationRep:
    Awesome Genius.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    That's not the same person as the guy from American Horror Story is it? I just quickly googled it! I like hearing about different characters because it gives me ideas for my own stories
    :yes: he was a really good though creepy too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    :yes: he was a really good though creepy too
    He plays Quicksilver in X-men as well, I really like him as an actor! I remember watching AHS and being creeped out by him Never got past the first season mind you

ReputationRep:
    Doctor Zara Carmichael from the BBC Day time drama Doctors. I like her because she's got a good sense of style and fashion, she hides her true emotions or doesn't let them show in public for she not one for admitting her true feelings

She has a traumatic past which has left her scarred for life. Zara's not cold hearted as most make out she's Just passionate and most people don't seem to understand the way she is and she's just a little too focused that makes her seam cold to others. Zara is a good, caring, devoted Mother to her son
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    He plays Quicksilver in X-men as well, I really like him as an actor! I remember watching AHS and being creeped out by him Never got past the first season mind you
    I understand, season 1 was confusing AF I had to read along to the explanations on ahs wiki as I was watching but I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that ghosts can interact with humans on the show. I've come to terms with it now and realised it was an OK season. Evan peters is so good in any role :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A certain blonde ninja.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Celty Sturluson - The cutest headless character ever.

Okabe Rintaro - Mad scientist (IT'S SO COOL!)

Ana Gram - See my avatar of the past few years.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    Captain Ahab - Moby Dick

Bob Fossil - Mighty Boosh

Gareth Keenan - The Ofiice

ReputationRep:
    >Dr Gregory House from House MD (Hugh Laurie best ever performance)
    >Tamura Reiko from Parasyte: the maxim (best character development)

There are others which I can't remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Celty Sturluson - The cutest headless character ever.

Okabe Rintaro - Mad scientist (IT'S SO COOL!)

Ana Gram - See my avatar of the past few years.
    And all of this time I thought your avatar was a girl.

ReputationRep:
    I could go on forever about how much I love Andrew Minyard from The Foxhole Court (brilliant books by Nora Sakavic). He is so black-and-white when you first look at him, as he sees people only as those he must protect and those that are a threat. Then you realise there is so much more depth to him, that he is struggling with all the trauma of his childhood (gotta say, these books are the only ones I've found with good portrayal of male rape and the after effects), that he would - and has - killed for those he loves but doesn't move a finger to protect himself because he doesn't think he's worth it. He is such a well-written character, even down to the distinctive difference in his dialogue when he's on and off his meds. He is just fantastic and everyone should read the All For The Game series so you can experience this wonderful character

ReputationRep:
    Sherlock Holmes
    Heath Ledger's Joker (Amazing performance, it still blows me away)
    I'm sure there's more I can't remember.

ReputationRep:
    God
    Jesus
    Mods

Daenerys Targaryen (because of her confidence and her hair) and Clara Oswald (because of her wardrobe).

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.