Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    "Why did that article go viral? What did it have that the thousands of others posted every day didn't?"

They are interesting questions, or so I thought. That's why I decided to research it more, and so I'm currently doing my dissertation on this very subject. As anyone who has done research before knows though, the hardest part is getting participants to actually do the study!

If this is a question that interests you and you have about 5-7 minutes spare, please can you click hereand help a poor student out?

If you are interested in finding the results and super charging your own social sharing, then send me an email (using the email through that link) and I'll send you the result when I know more!

Thanks for reading and double thanks if you filled out the survey!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.